Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
1 medium red capsicum, quartered & deseeded
1/3 cup olive oil
4 packs M.o.M fresh oyster
80g baby spinach leaves, washed & dried
250g carton baba ghanoush
125g bocconcini/mozzarella cheese sliced
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
salt & ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a grill on high heat.
2. Lightly brush the capsicum skin with 1 tsp oil. Place the capsicum, skin side up, onto a grill tray, place under the grill & cook for 5-6 minutes or until the skin is charred & blistered. Transfer to a sealed plastic bag & set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Remove the skin & cut the capsicum into thick slices. Set aside.
3. Lightly brush both sides of the mushroom with 3 tsp oil. Place the mushrooms onto the grill tray, place under the grill & cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until heated through.
4. Top the grilled mushrooms with the spinach leaves, baba ghanoush, capsicum & sliced bocconcini. Place the mushrooms under the grill & cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until the cheese just starts to melt.
5. To make the dressing, combine the remaining oil, balsamic vinegar & salt & pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
6. To serve, place the hot mushrooms onto serving plates, drizzle with the dressing & serve immediately.