Salt and pepper
1 tbsp rosemary,fresh, chopped
2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1 onion, large size, cut into rings
1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup mozarella cheese, shredded
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil
100 grams of M.o.M. fresh oyster mushroom, sliced
1 pizza crust or panini bread
- In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and stir for 1 minute.
- Rub onion slices to get onion rings.
- In another skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat.
- Add onion rings and stir-fry until golden brown (10-12 minutes).
- Add vinegar and cook for another minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Roll dough on a slightly floured surface.
- Spread dough to cover a 30 cm diameter baking sheet or pizza pan or its equivalent rectangular baking sheet.
- Add mushrooms and caramelized onions.
- Sprinkle rosemary then mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oven to 425-450F
- Bake pizza in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.